Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Session in the Park

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a family session in the park this week...I first met this family when the dad coached the t-ball team that my kids were on this past spring and we then quickly discovered that our kids attend the same school!  They are kind, warm hearted, fun, generous people and their son is an absolute character!  

I am thrilled with the images we captured...these are all unedited images that I think are just perfect - beautiful people, beautiful light, and beautiful setting!  The following are a few of my favourites from the evening...

© Bella Faccia Inc. 
© Bella Faccia Inc.  
© Bella Faccia Inc. 

© Bella Faccia Inc. 

© Bella Faccia Inc. 

© Bella Faccia Inc. 
It was fun to step out of the studio for this...variety in business (and life) is wonderful!

Life is beautiful!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment